Saturday, August 20, 2016

Pansy Corner


Are you ready for a fanstastic new release?  Today is Pansy Corners and it is a fun one!



I chose to make the pansy my focal point on the card.  I  enlarged , printed and just cut out the pansy image.  It was colored, a large gem was put in the center and the card was assembled.
I was happy with the finished card!  Tomorrow starts the new challenge at MHK Designs so join us for the challenge and see how I used Pansy Corners on my challenge card!  Thanks for stopping by.





8 comments:

  1. WOW! Gorgeous flower and what a stunning layout design with this!! HUGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jerrie, I LOVE the way you highlighted the single pansy from the set! It is so pretty and I adore the rhinestone center! Gorgeous layering, too! Thank you so much for all you do at MHKDesigns, friend! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you show a different way to use the image...very creative :) Hugs...Janie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely - the single flower is perfect, show so much detail.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adding the gem looks amazing! Great card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card and I love the dimension of your pansy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful card and blooms, I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great idea to use just the pansy! I often forget about the option of using just certain parts of my digi stamps! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete